Source Dock

Source Dock 0.4.0

Burli

Much like Gitago, i have tried with 2 different installs neither attempt, i was able to interact with a browser source. not sure what i am doing wrong

Feature Request: Enable Not Active/Active for studio mode. It works great while not in studio mode, but when I switch to studio mode it doesn't show the active scene.

MiiRiiCo

I have a Feature request: Cropping inside Docks.

I do most of my overlays by myself with HTML/CSS/JS and put these local websites on my scenes to design my overlay. I insert them with a size of 2520x1080. I put the things people should see in a 1920x1080 section and on the right side i put a 600px control panel, which people cannot see. Interacting with this page allows me to change visuals without people noticing it.

It would be nice to choose, which part of the source should be seen inside the dock, so i can insert only the control panel to my dock.Thx for reading :)

Can you make docks added with Source Dock to follow the View\Docks\Lock UI setting in OBS?

Right now, I have that set to be checked ON, but the dock I created with Source Dock still shows the X and the Detach buttons in the upper right corner.

Talonis

Can you make docks added with Source Dock to follow the View\Docks\Lock UI setting in OBS?

Right now, I have that set to be checked ON, but the dock I created with Source Dock still shows the X and the Detach buttons in the upper right corner.

+1 for this.

A very useful plugin for workflow production (over and above “fancy graphics”).

Thank you.

Talonis

Thank you! UI Lock works and the "visible" options is a nice addition too.

I'm going to be cheeky and request one more optimisation if possible...?

Could alphabetical sorting be added to the dropdown list on source selection for source dock items? Depending on how many items are listed in can take a some time to hunt down the right item to add. :-)

BenAndo

Would it be possible to put docks next to other docks within the same window? Essentially what I'm after is recreating a single multiview window with multiple scene docks all in one window. The current Multiview only allows 8 scenes or 24, but I want 4 scenes without the preview and program view.

ASchneider

Hello @Exeldro!

I was wondering: would it be possible that someday we would be able to toggle items from groups as well as from scenes?

1630894022443.png

Maybe this would be a nice feature for an update...

Thanks!