Question / Help Whenever going to live video through OBS on facebook getting below message. Please help me !

ManidGamer

Facebook has not received video signal from the video source for some time. Check that the connectivity between the video source and Facebook is sufficient for the source resolution and bitrate. Check your video encoder logs for details. If problems persist, consider improving connection quality or reducing the bitrate of your video source.

Zidakuh

Facebook allows for streams to be up to 120 minutes long, then you have to reset the streamkey and re-add it in OBS.
Also, for every new stream on facebook, you have to add a new streamkey.

0evmc

I am having this issue with a brand new stream and brand new stream key. Haven't figured out why yet. If I end the stream and play it back, I get an ultra low-res playback of what should have been the stream. Anyone have any ideas? I'm fairly new to OBS and to Facebook LIVE.

Zidakuh

As far as I am aware, with my limited knowledge of Facebook live, they default to your preview being a lower quality (640x360 or so). Downloading the stream from Facebook afterwards will show what resolution it was transcoded to.
However, I did once have it show at 720p, but no idea on how you set it to default to that, unfortunately.

mamerey

Facebook allows for streams to be up to 120 minutes long, then you have to reset the streamkey and re-add it in OBS.
Also, for every new stream on facebook, you have to add a new streamkey.
How do you reset the stream key on facebook live