used to run smooth streams, now I'm dropping frames when streaming/recording.

realCUYT

This issue has come up recently. it hasn't happened at all until recently, been able to record/stream, even do both at times with no issues with frame dropping, until a week and a half ago, I've now started suffering from frame drops. I have a killer pc that can perform these task at once and I've good solid networking, so I'm stumped, tried a lot of different methods that I've lost count now. so I really need help, would be great if anyone has an actual solution or can help me out here.

If you want to know the details of my specs and network \/
EVGA RTX 3060
AMD Ryzen 5 5600x 6c/12thr
32gb corsair vengeance lpx ddr4 3200mz ram

download speed - 280 mbps
upload speed - 103 mbps

I have a couple of logs to document. I ran an analysis of both of these logs, I've read that I'm for some reason now am getting 2.5% rendering lag although the solutions it provided I'm following with the same problem still occurring, and I'm getting max audio buffering.

Attachments

• 2022-12-05 19-25-09.txt
    170.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 2022-12-05 20-57-32.txt
    102.3 KB · Views: 26

realCUYT

alright i come back with good news, turns out i needed to erase some sources, mostly browsers sources, looks like they were hogging some of my pc resources, my problem is now gone from the looks of it, if any of you got too many sources, keep the ones you actually need, i think i got carried away at one point and added to many.