Question / Help Things crashing while recording Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Hotpigs

I think I have a large amount of issues to discuss and will be hopefully updating this soon but here’s my main issue, whenever I am recording csgo one of three things will happen
1.BSOD-the biggest and worst problem
2.OBS Crash-it says an error occurred I will upload the crash log when I get home
3.Counter Strike: Global Offensive crash-the second biggest of the issues, I don’t know where to find this games crash logs but if someone will tell me I will upload them.
Please help your assistance is appreciated!
I have tried my best to fix these issues, my pc has no problem recording more intensive games and the BSOD error code is different every time.
I have tried my best but perhaps there is something I have overlooked or just don’t know about, please help I really need it.

will update with crash logs soon!

BluePeer

Collect the BSOD crash results and the obs and post
this multi of different "errors" sounds mostly like a bigger issue in the backend (Crapped windows installation/damaged hardware/wrong hardware settings that couse errors on Maxusage)

one problem can be that your system is unstable on Maxloads
means on high fps cs:go the memory and gpu operates on the limits (not 100% cpu/gpu load) but on the data transfer rates that can broke the system if power to less or timings bad in this load range

but without the error results its useless to think about it (all crash results BSOD+OBS)