Question / Help Sound not recording from screen game World of Warcraft

Kanetsidohi

The last recording without issues was on July 16

I did not make any changes to any software on my computer but, when I log in the next day, I could see the OBS interface was slightly different, I have to resize the screen where the game is displayed

I use VLC because I had problems with sounds when I started using OBS some time ago, I deleted it, and installed again but there was no difference, I also updated my notebook system, and some options I previously I can't use, are now available

After several tests, what happens is this:

While in the game screen, the sound records normally
If I move to the OBS interface, the visual on the desktop audio drops completely, and no sound is recorded
If I return to the game, the sounds starts recording normally again
If I use alt + tab to move between screens, no sound is recorded until I return to the game
If I play a video with audio in YouTube, or I start listening a song in an online music site, that sounds record normally, while the game is still muted, and if I return to the game, both sounds are recorded

Previously, the game sounds were recorded even if I have to leave the game interface to check a game page, I'm not a savy person regarding tech so, I may be doing something wrong, and if so, I hope being able to fix it

Thanks

Attachments

• 2019-07-17 15-04-26.txt
    15.5 KB · Views: 33