Sound issue on OBS

mahy

(english and french)

EN :

Hello !
I am setup-ing OBS on my pc (windows 10), and so far i have the sound, the mic and the monitoring working ! yay

But at some point the sound in my bluetooth headphone starts getting weird and distorded... litterally goes "ghfyk25gFo5gfDTR3" in my ears.
It's like.. everything is perfectly working for 3 minutes or so, and then starts sounding broken.. But really only in the headphones, because the stream, on Twitch, isn't affected.

I don't know if you see what i mean when i describe to you the noises ??
I think that i should record the sound.. tell me if you need that
I join to that message screenshots of the settings (audio & monitoring)

And i wonder if it is my equipment that isn't adapted or if i should change something in the settings ?
than youuu

FR :
Salut !

Je fais les setups d'obs sur mon pc (windows 10), et jusqu'ici j'ai le son, le micro, et le monitoring qui fonctionnent ! yay

Mais au bout d'un moment le son dans mon casque Bluetooth devient distordu et bizarre.. il fait vrament comme : "g25gFhfyko5gfDTR3" dans mes oreille oskour..
C'est comme.. tout fonctionne parfaitement pendant genre 3 minutes, et ensuite ca se transforme en son tout cassé.. :( .. mais seulement dans mon casque, cela n'affecte pas sur le stream sur twitch. que de mon côté.

Je suis pas sure d'être clair quand je décris les bruits que ca fait ??
Dites moi, si besoin, je peux faire un enregistrement du son que ca produit
ci-joint des screenshots de mes réglages (son & monitoring)

La question est donc : Est-ce mon équipement qui est inadapté, ou bien je dois changer mes reglages ?
voilà mercii

obs param monito.PNG
obs param audio.PNG