RewardsTheater

RewardsTheater 1.0.9

gottagofaster236

Great work! If I load another profile, will the video settings be reset?
Thanks! The video settings are not reset between Twitch profiles. You can log in or out and the video settings will be saved.
But they are stored locally, so if you log in on another PC, you have to either import your OBS settings somehow or reassign the videos to the rewards.

azido

Quick question:

right now i trigger Twitch alerts with channelpoints. There i can add a video AND an audio file. Can we get something similar here? Thing is, i mainly trigger sound files and want to have something visible on screen while they play (a little webm or something). Or can we maybe add a group as a source here?

gottagofaster236

Quick question:

right now i trigger Twitch alerts with channelpoints. There i can add a video AND an audio file. Can we get something similar here? Thing is, i mainly trigger sound files and want to have something visible on screen while they play (a little webm or something). Or can we maybe add a group as a source here?
Hi! Sorry, groups as sources aren't supported yet — either a Media Source or a VLC Video Source for now.

But you can always join the audio and video with ffmpeg (And I know it's too much work if you've got many sounds, so consider writing a Python script in that case... Yeah.)

azido

What I meant was have a channel point redemption that can change scenes in OBS.
You could use streamer.bot for this. Streamer.bot can change OBS stuff based on channel redemptions and trigger almost any actions when such are redeemed. As far as i know Rewards Theater is only for triggering media sources.

keypeaton

As far as with OBS it works perfectly both when i trigger channel points via test, and when people trigger them while i'm streaming. An audio channel pops up and I can adjust volume (even though it disappears as soon as the file is done playing) but the problem is I can't hear any audio myself no matter how the audio/video file is triggered. The viewers of course hear it just fine but I'd like to be able to hear them too. Is that possible and I've just got something configured wrong?

gottagofaster236

As far as with OBS it works perfectly both when i trigger channel points via test, and when people trigger them while i'm streaming. An audio channel pops up and I can adjust volume (even though it disappears as soon as the file is done playing) but the problem is I can't hear any audio myself no matter how the audio/video file is triggered. The viewers of course hear it just fine but I'd like to be able to hear them too. Is that possible and I've just got something configured wrong?
Sorry for the late response. You're supposed to have it set on "monitor and output", here's an explanation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LePJVe0X1p8
1709739522963.png

S_fang108

Could there be a way to use an alternative to Twitch Channel Points?

Not every channel has an Affiliate status (e.g. me) or is streaming on Twitch, so a local channel points like chat bots would be great. Even better if it could import channel points from other channel points services.