BkS

I know it's possible to disable the preview window in OBS, however the current layout I have doesn't utilize the full available space in OBS. Ideally I would be able to place Scenes, Sources, Controls & Twitch Stats above the preview and have it in the corner or not there at all giving more space for adjustment.

Is it possible to fully remove the preview window from OBS and not have it take up space since I don't even look at it when streaming, or can it be made into a floating dock like the rest of the other dockable windows in OBS?

See attached for reference.

1576925938329.png

SDItoHDMI

I know it's possible to disable the preview window in OBS, however the current layout I have doesn't utilize the full available space in OBS. Ideally I would be able to place Scenes, Sources, Controls & Twitch Stats above the preview and have it in the corner or not there at all giving more space for adjustment.

Is it possible to fully remove the preview window from OBS and not have it take up space since I don't even look at it when streaming, or can it be made into a floating dock like the rest of the other dockable windows in OBS?

See attached for reference.

View attachment 50086
Did you make a request for this in the OBS ideas suggestions area? I would like to see this in OBS too!