Obs freezes.

Nurzhan

Obs freezes. First, the restreaming plugin freezes. Then the whole Obs freezes and it’s impossible to close it right away. I tried with and without recording, it crashes in any case. Attached is the error log from the logs folder. This is an error that happened during recording and streaming at the same time as restreaming. However, it is not immediately clear that everything is frozen. I saw this when in the restream plugin, there were 0 Mbits and 0 frames. But usually something was written there, and the streaming platform itself, YouTube, showed “no data.” It’s strange that the error log shows that I have Windows 10. Although I have Windows 11 installed. I didn’t encounter such errors on Windows 10, at most the restream was turned off and that’s it.

Attachments

• 2024-04-21 19-15-17.txt
    15.7 KB · Views: 20

qhobbes

Your log shows that that you are running Windows 11 23H2, 10.0 is the build number.
The Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling ("HAGS") feature in Windows is currently known to cause performance and capture issues with OBS, games and overlay tools. It's an experimental feature and we recommend disabling it via these instructions. Start with that.