OBS DC because of StreamElements

CharieB

I keep getting this message in the logs Error: [Report Only] Refused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because 'unsafe-eval' is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'".

How can I get them to coexist again other than removing the overlay browser sources?
I did try deleting an overlay, make it from scratch, and re-add. Didn't help. I uninstalled OBS and reinstalled. Still DC'd today. I don't have SE.Live
These overlay browser sources are new to my stream, so I have no experience with them working in the past.

OBS inability to read SE correctly is causing my stream to DC since SE is over logging my router all at once.

Attachments

• 2024-07-04 13-14-07.txt
    185.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

lindenkron

Generally speaking, issues caused by StreamElements is not something support helps with. There's even a command in the Discord that reads:

If you need help with StreamElements products or services, please join their Discord server or submit a support ticket. The StreamElement's support team is better positioned to help with your issue.

If you need help with setting things up that you feel StreamElements provide, but without StreamElements - I'd suggest joining the Discord for help in real time.

CharieB

Generally speaking, issues caused by StreamElements is not something support helps with. There's even a command in the Discord that reads:

If you need help with setting things up that you feel StreamElements provide, but without StreamElements - I'd suggest joining the Discord for help in real time.
Okay I will try with them. Thanks for letting me know