Question / Help I seemed to have checked all the boxes but, still lagging (log file included).

DrMcLovens

First things first around here, right? a log. okay how about more than one log.
Most recent stream: https://obsproject.com/logs/voc0Ze_LP5X6FFVz

a larger log file: (someone tell me how to find it and if you need It or another one in general I will get it.

Second thing is second. Upload speed avg's about 11 up

Third, I checked my server with this thing called "Twitch bandwith test" it says I have over 10000 bitrate I could upload and gave me an overall score thing of 100/100 and I made sure to find out which server I'm connected to on Twitch.

P.C Hardware.
-Core I9 9900K O.C'd to 4.5 Ghz 8 core 16 Threads
-GTX 1070
-M.2 NVME SSD
-do we really care about any other specs? let me know if you need the others.

I've tried a multitude of setting but, here is what I've been trying and CAN NOT stream without the stream lagging. (I DO NOT LAG IN GAME, btw).

Downscale to 720p. at 30fps. x264 encoding. was trying 4800 bit rate, then 4000, then down to 3200. doesn't even seem to help.
I realized before this last stream that I had Gsync trying to save "clips" so I turned that off. No help.

I've done all the research I can do. I'm at a loss at this point. please help, thanks.
(oh yeah. game is hunt showdown).

DrMcLovens

update: After literally an ENTIRE DAY. over 11 hours of trying to get my stream working I finally realized the problem. seems pretty obvious after the fact but, in hopes of helping someone.....don't uncap your frame rate in your games.......it leaves no GPU power left to do what little it does need to do in OBS........
Running at 720p 60fps 3800 bit rate smooth as butter now.