I really need help! "Starting the output failed"

Inuchi

Hello!
As I was trying to start stream, I got a message saying "Starting the output failed. Please check the log for details. NOTE: If you are using the NVENC or AMD encoders, make sure your video drivers are up to date". I have installed a new GPU yesterday, and did a clean wipe of my SSD drives. I copied my OBS settings beforehand and pasted them so I could preserve them. As I started my stream, I got this message above.

I attach my logs. Please I need help!

Attachments

• 2023-09-24 20-18-18.txt
    475.3 KB · Views: 19

Inuchi

Did you have itunes installed prior to your system wipe?
If so, install it again from https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT210384 choosing the 64-bit installer (not the windows store option)
omg I think it works now that I installed it. Could you possibly also help me with one thing? In the logs, I see a lot of errors that go: 20:18:40.030: [obs-browser: 'EMOTES'] Error: [Report Only] Refused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because 'unsafe-eval' is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'none'". What does that mean, how do I fix that :(

Harold

Those browser errors are coming from specific alerts overlays and docks you have loaded and the solution would have to come from whatever site is providing them.