Fuzzy Text While Recording

Echon

Whenever I record, no matter what settings I change, any type of text on my screen is fuzzy or blurry. I see people with crystal clear video, pixels as perfect as they can get. No YouTuber has been able to find an answer for me, nor have I myself been able to find an answer. I have already posted a thread that had gotten no replies whatsoever months ago. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
P.S.: It's not only text that's fuzzy and blurry, the whole video is, but smaller contrasted bits from videos stand out much more.
Minecraft:
1625276266212.png

Google Chrome:
1625276434425.png

CURRENT LOG FILE:
LAST LOG FILE:

FerretBomb

You're recording using CBR, which is the WORST method for local recording. Use CQP/CRF instead. 22 is generally good-enough, 16 is visually lossless, 12 should only be used if you intend to edit the video later, to cut down on re-encoding artifacts.
CQP/CRF is a quality-target based encoding method, so it will use as much or as little bitrate as is needed to maintain a given image quality level. The lower the number, the closer to 'perfect' (uncompressed) video it is, but file sizes get ENORMOUS very quickly. Don't go below 12 unless you know what you're doing, why, and what compensations will need to be made.

You're also recording to MP4, which you should ABSOLUTELY NEVER DO. It's not a recording-safe format, and the native-record mp4s that OBS produces cause problems with many editing suites. Record to MKV or FLV and remux to MP4 from the File menu, Remux Recordings.

Additionally, Display Capture is the least-performant capture method and should be avoided at all costs.

Echon

You're recording using CBR, which is the WORST method for local recording. Use CQP/CRF instead. 22 is generally good-enough, 16 is visually lossless, 12 should only be used if you intend to edit the video later, to cut down on re-encoding artifacts.
CQP/CRF is a quality-target based encoding method, so it will use as much or as little bitrate as is needed to maintain a given image quality level. The lower the number, the closer to 'perfect' (uncompressed) video it is, but file sizes get ENORMOUS very quickly. Don't go below 12 unless you know what you're doing, why, and what compensations will need to be made.

You're also recording to MP4, which you should ABSOLUTELY NEVER DO. It's not a recording-safe format, and the native-record mp4s that OBS produces cause problems with many editing suites. Record to MKV or FLV and remux to MP4 from the File menu, Remux Recordings.

Additionally, Display Capture is the least-performant capture method and should be avoided at all costs.
Thank you for helping! Unfortunately, this did not work. I apologize for the inconvenience.

TryHD

Your problem is Chroma subsampling that happens by the conversion of RGB (what you capture) to YUV 4:2:0 (what is encoded in your video file) there is no fix because it is a technical limitation.

Echon

Your problem is Chroma subsampling that happens by the conversion of RGB (what you capture) to YUV 4:2:0 (what is encoded in your video file) there is no fix because it is a technical limitation.
I'm not good with that type of stuff, so is it my computer that is doing it?