Blur in OBS

Gucci2x

I am trying to record tutorials for things like excel that will be posted to instagram so i have changed the res to 9:16 but when i am looking at OBC the text looks ever so slightly out of focus which i dont want. I will include a screen shot of what it looks like within excel and then on OBS and will also include my log file. Appreciate any help or suggestions

Log file Link - https://obsproject.com/logs/eRwoeAeZHe9tzhtq

Attachments

• Blur in obs.png
    Blur in obs.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 48
  • nON BLUR EXCEL.png
    nON BLUR EXCEL.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 48

Stupa3550

Hi Gucci2x, I have had the same issue. Have spent hours trying to sort it. Tried all the fixes I could find on the net, but no luck. I have now given up on OBS and trying a different screen recorder. Tried lots of settings - including deleting all the files in the settings folder and using the Wizard without any transforming of the window being captured as that can distort the image. Shouldn't be that difficult! Anyway have given up. Incidentally, Windows Snip tool does a near perfect video - it's basic and NO settings to manage - yet it delivers a quality very similar to what is seen on screen - but it is cumbersome! So, now trying others. Cheers, Stupa