Teej43

Forgive me if this is covered somewhere but I have search around and tried everything I've come across and nothing has helped. About 8-10 minutes to the recording, or even on standby, my internal audio crackles and fizzes out without warning leaving the rest absent of audio. The video is unchanged and I only find out during playback what happened cause there isn't a change in my headphones. I've tried recording in 48 kHz and 44.1 kHz, made sure each deviceis on the same settings, I've checked the stats and the process is not stressing my computer in the slightest. Someone said mkv files might help but nothing changed, and I always struggle to get OBS to recognise my aggregate device once the audio disappears. My internal mic is unchanged and still works after the internal audio is gone

I'm using an M1 Macbook Air and built an aggregate device with Blackhole 16ch and 2ch in case that made a difference. I've uninstalled and reinstalled OBS and attempted multiple sources to record the internal audio. Nothing works. Can't get much gaming footage if I gotta stop every ten minutes. Any advice? I got a couple of logs if that helps.

Attachments

• 2023-02-03 00-51-03.txt
    19.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 2023-02-03 01-44-52.txt
    7 KB · Views: 18

Teej43

Update: Just to make things more interesting, I realised it's just my gaming apps that are having this issue. I can run Chrome, Itunes and OpenEmu and the playback will give me all audio for days, without OpenEmu.

Attachments

• 2023-02-03 01-44-52.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 22