Question / Help 1 stream but multiple saved video's

The Wizards

Hi all,

I had a question about streaming 1 long stream on Facebook but the possibility to cut that stream during streaming in separate movies which Facebook should save.
Let me set the scene: I'm streaming a pool tournament with multiple games on the TV-table. I want people who want to watch, to open the stream ones and be able to see the entire tournament and not have to open another stream every new match (with the limit of 8 hour max streaming that Facebook has of course).
But still I want each game to be saved as a separate movie on Facebook so people can watch already played games later and don't need to scroll through the entire stream to look for the game they want to watch.

My question: is there a way (a button or option or something) that allows me to make a cut in an ongoing stream which allows Facebook to save the stream till thus far and leave the stream open for those who are still watching?

Extra info: yes I am sitting with the computer that is streaming all the time, so I am able to anticipate when a game starts and finishes.

Thank you in advance for all the help you can give me in this!
With kind regards!