logo1.png

THE CURRENT VERSION (v1.0.1)
Does not come prepackaged with a satisfactory set of plugins--just two demos for testing and proofs. They'd have to all be written currently by a programmer custom to the needs.

Comes with two plugins as of July 25th
  1. Twitch Chat IRC
    • Provides a graphical overlay or whatever chat. Requires hardcoding the login variables as of now.
  2. Audio Wave
    • A Loopback audio wave viewer.

SCOPE
This program seems to not do much. But if some effects you're after are special effects and not just image overlays on a stream then a MonoGame overlay API might not be so bad of an idea after all.

COMMENT
If you'd like, comments on what you found useful, or what you might want changed, are welcome. Maybe if you wanted to use it for some reason that either I could help or comment on. Nonetheless, comments are welcome.

How the demo plugin looks on stream, using obviously color-keying of the gray background
1721932005090.png

How the program looks
Screenshot 2024-07-25 103727.png

How the console looks
Screenshot 2024-07-25 103831.png

With two of the demo plugins running
1721966301312.png

MORE DESCRIPTIONS
This is an API for Mono Game-centric plugin programming. It's pretty basic, and still requires some amount of programming. The demo plugin is included, along with a modified version of the TwitchBot API from a while back.

These are the ones used for this program and the demo plugin. TwitchBot is the API I released some time ago. Unfortunately it was made obsolete over the years. It's modified a bit for this release.

If you'd like to donate $10 in my general direction, there is a PayPal donate script at my website:
The page itself accepts any input on the login screen--the login doubles as a registration page. You can also contact me through the same webpage in the contact section.

Here is the wiki page for this. It's pretty brief but there's not much to go over. There's also a cheat sheet included.

Known bug for the demo chat-plugin
For some reason outputting large messages is rubbish. Bear in mind the twitchbot DLL used is like.. several years old. But the demo plugin code should give a pretty good idea on how it works. Such as the Update, Load, and Initialize methods and how they're used.
Author
700hours
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from 700hours

Latest updates

1. Update about the demo plugins

There's a known bug with the Wave Form demo plugin that appears to lock up the drawing updating...
  2. v1.0.1, added another demo plugin and further testing fixed on bugs

* for some reason the WaveFormPlugin takes more than one click to enable it in the preview *...