Uso el Instant Replay, dentro de una semana tengo un evento deportivo y necesito usarlo ya que me han llamado para que lo emita en directo. Si no se actualiza este plugin no podré emitir en directo. Por favor, necesito que lo actualicen.
Not working on 30.2.2 :(
I recognized with OBS 30.2.2 it does not even work anymore. I can confirm the plugin is installed correctly as i doublechecked it. But the replay source does not even show up in the list of sources.
Having an issue capturing the audio in OBS 30.1.1. The replay audio filter does not "stick". Even if I apply the filter manually on said media source. Also, I can only save the file if "lossless" is checked. It also crashed today for some reason when triggering the "save replay" hotkey. Otherwise I am really enjoying the plug in.

See video example and crash log below as well

https://youtu.be/CdX-F1HGzOc

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xo6bGYPjbEk9NYDHrUbOljDog6fLHjiS/view?usp=sharing
Muchas gracias por actualizarlo , este complemento es la base de mis transmisiones
Buen dia , se va a actualizar este plugin para poder utilizar en OBS 29.1.0-rc1?
I liked the plugin very well done to repeat a video
Duration If Replay is Like It is stick to 5000ms only if we increase it doesn't work.
Native instant replays within OBS with the click of a button...what's there not to LOVE about it?
It would be absolutely amazing if it were possible to select program as a replay source and to automatically switch to the previous scene after the replay has finished playing
Excellent plugin, the best for making replays. I have a problem of noise in the audio in the videos saved in flv. I tried several settings and nothing worked, can anyone help me?
I have to close OBS for it to take another freeze frame. Works the first time, after that... it keeps cycling back to the first one. No bueno.
Does this work on macOS Monterey?
I'm unable to find it after following Andilippi's tutorial.
Very nice plugin, works well. But every time I close OBS it crashes, then I have to delete my Scene and start again. I see more users suffer from this, is there a bug fix for this?
Amazing plugin!
The function of coming back to the last scene after the entire clip ended is what I was looking for, but the RAM went from 800mb to 9gb...
Exeldro
Exeldro
The plugin stores the replay not encoded or compressed in memory. If you want less memory usage you can look at the replay buffer or source recording.
Great plugin and I have got it working kind of how I want to ,but I cannot get it to replay the audio yet when the clip is saved the audio is working on the replay file. Any advice?
very good plugins,I love it!!
This is a very good plugin that helps a lot in some interesting moments. I recommend downloading and installing it.
Easy to use and in my case I didn't use a lot of resources.

I hope in the future for the opportunity to choose many audio devices or grouped ones.
first time good, but tomorrow my obs always not respon :)
maybe my pc not enough ram