The new Darkle for OBS 30.2 is based on Yami and only changes a few color variables so it should be more future proof.

Darkle is still intended to be more compact than most themes, similar to the original Dark theme but with a purple bent.

A darker and slightly purple fork of the main Dark theme, which I chose as the base because of the smaller fonts, allowing for more content to be displayed at once.

Disclaimer: I made this mostly for myself, in a single afternoon. I don't know much QSS, I just did search and replace and used the color picker to figure out which colors to replace. Even the "Darkle" folder is just a copy of the "Dark" folder. So it's possible there are some scenarios which don't look that good, as it's not been extensively tested.

Feel free to take it and change it, base your own themes on it, or enjoy it as it is. Cheers!

New Darkle based on Yami:
1721552957593.png

Old Darkle for reference:
Darkle.png
Author
Dezintuit
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest updates

1. Darkle for OBS 30.2 is here!

As mentioned in the last update, I redid the theme for OBS 30.2 and now it has the version...
  2. Updating for OBS 30.2

OBS 30.2 revamps the theming system, while breaking the old way of theming, so I'm making a more...