Question / Help obs-browser-page Maxing out RAM

NezBoppin

My RAM is maxing out, and the culprit is one "obs-browser-page". The 4 others running in the processes are fine.

How can I figure out which one it is and why its going so crazy? I haven't changed anything in my stream recently but this just started happening right now (I literally streamed 4 hours ago without this problem)

I stream, I don't record.

Banyarola

I know this wont help but I have always had that problem..Sometimes it works with little memory use and other times it just sucks up memory..

The other day I tried ManyCam with the same browser source and ManyCam worked fine with very little memory use and it was stable all day.

Osiris

It very much depends on what is running in the browser source. Some pages actually have memory leaks.

ethaniel

My RAM is maxing out, and the culprit is one "obs-browser-page". The 4 others running in the processes are fine.

How can I figure out which one it is and why its going so crazy? I haven't changed anything in my stream recently but this just started happening right now (I literally streamed 4 hours ago without this problem)

I stream, I don't record.

This is a relatively new bug, that I'm hitting as well. This is definitely not a webpage leak, because my other system with OBS is running with the same page without any issues.

Here is another forum post regarding this issue: https://obsproject.com/forum/thread...-page-exe-persisting-in-the-background.94959/