Dj controller + Streamelements OBS

andyart

Hi to All,

- from Pioneer Dj controller to input (microphone) Desktop Pc = sound is excellent (tested, with other devices too, no problems with cables)
- from Desktop Pc input (microphone) to Desktop Pc (speakers) = sound is excellent (tested, if I plug a DJ headphone, the sound is great)
- using now Streamelements OBS live, audio coming from 'Media Request' Youtube video, streaming to Twitch = sound is excellent (tested, from twitch, I hear the sound exact same quality like direct from youtube)

PROBLEM > using Streamelements OBS live, audio coming from Pioneer Dj controller, streaming to Twitch = SOUND IS NOT GOOD.
It is pretty metallic, not so fluid, slightly distorted ( kind of tuna can sound).

Using OBS LIVE, I can't figure out why from the 'Media Request' Youtube, when streamed to Twitch, the sound is perfect but from the Dj controller to input pc microphone, the sound in twitch is not good. Any Idea or help please?

Thank you in advance.
P.s.
in the past for some reason it worked fine, I haven't used for long time Streamelements OBS live, now by getting back to it, I cannot find any solution to this issue and make it work again.

andyart

although, the icon on my desktop shows StreamElements SE.Live name, but when i click it it opens the OBS 28.0.2 - 64 bit version.
So do I still need to contact streamlabs or the issue is related to the OBS?

Harold

the ".live" plugin and its functions are not provided by nor are they supported by us.

Issues with streamelements' media request feature as well as any feature provided by their plugin should be handled by streamelements' support.