ZkReAr1718

hello there I'm new here ,

I'm having trouble with a streaming pc. When I stream at 1080 60fps the stream lags but obs studio won't mark any dropped frames or anything like that... I stream at 4,000 as bitrate and it lags even on 2,000
I play warzone on my gaming pc and even with roblox at 60 fps it is unwatchable... I mean roblox barely uses a lot of internet data lol I use ethernet on my gaming and wifi on streaming pc...

I have a 300mb speed internet and 30mb upload and I execute obss as admin ... no other programs are running in the background

But when I drop the fps on video tab to 30fps it looks great and still at 9,000 as bitrate and
Settings are x264
Not enforcing streaming encoder settings because it ignores my settings I want
Not rescalling output because it is 1080 to 1080
Cbr
6,000 for twitch and Facebook I put around 9,000
No custom buffer size
Key from interval 0
Cpu usage very fast
And the rest are none and blanked out

video tab
Set 1080 to 1080
16 samples
And 30 fps ( when I try 60 fps it lags my stream ) with no frame drop notification or color on stream health .... you can tell the 30 fps settings compared to the 60 fps.... my gaming pc is set to 144fps but I send it to my streaming at 60fps and the preview looks great so that is not it.. I disable preview just in case

Please help :c probably my streaming pc ain't strong enough for 60fps ?? Bcos cpu usage raises up to 80 or 90 and ram at like 60
Ryzen 5 at 3.1 ghz turbo
radeon vega 8
8gb ram And that is all I got thanks people I tried uploading a picture of settings but they are too heavy

qhobbes

Try setting your monitor refresh rate and game fps to 120 and see if that makes a difference. If not then