You want's to control your stream environment like a pro but you don't want to pay 150$ for a streamdeck ? There is the solution ! You can use your already acquired launchpad or buy the launchpad mini for 78$ (half of the price of a streamdeck)
This tool is simple, this is how it works :
Launchpad Controller layout.png

And the interface is like that :
2018-11-18_00-35-54.png

Actually the interface is in french but i'm working on a translation
In order to change the color of the keys you can do a right click on wich cell you want to change the color
2018-11-18_00-37-31.png

Select "Changer couleur" open the color window :
2018-11-18_00-38-39.png

I only have a launchpad mini so only the red and the green lights are usable for now (if someone with a launchpad pro or Mk2 want's to help me for add this feature you're welcome)
When you change the values it changes in realtime on your launchpad in order to you to see the color created

For the scenes, it's automatic, it takes your first 7 scenes and automatically map it to the right buttons
For the Sources you need to fill the last row with the name of your Source, it could also be the name of a group

I precise, in order to change a value you needs to double click on the cell

Configuration for OBS :
You need obs-websocket in order to have this tool working : https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs-websocket-remote-control-of-obs-studio-made-easy.466/
After have installed obs websocket you need to open OBS and check if the websocket server is enabled on the 4444 port
2018-11-18_00-49-09.png
2018-11-18_00-49-39.png

When that's done, open the Launchpad controller tool, go on the Console window (if not opened click on "Console" button)
And click connect (fill with auth info if you defined it but actually it does not save those info (i'm working on)
2018-11-18_00-50-21.png

And now you're done ! it will work like a charm !

Exemple of use : https://youtu.be/qMWZOGG1CIg
*IMPORTANT*
Your samples need to be in the wav format
I only tested it with a launchpad mini (A normal launchpad should work at 99% chances becauses they have the same hardware)
Please donate if you like this tool and find it useful, it took me a lot of time in order to make it work
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=N5DC5VDVZRPXQ&source=url

If you have any problem you can contact me below on the comments or by email at landryjuge@gmail.com

PS: Sorry for my english as you've seen i'm french ;)
Reactions: Daï-mon
Author
Hanarion
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest updates

1. Working on a complete re-coding

I'm currently working on a complete re-coding of the program because it was absolute sh#t, i was...
  2. Launchpad Controller for OBS 1.2 Update [IMPORTANT]

If you've downloaded the 1.1 please use the 1.2 instead, it fix a big bug wich is crashing while...
  3. Launchpad Controller for OBS version 1.1

CHANGELOG : - Added the way to choose the output of sound - Added the volume control

Latest reviews

After a problem with websocket, it's finally working. A bit unstable if working with Voice Meeter but very useful ! And the best free launchpad controller for OBS, so 5 stars ;)
Merci pour ton travail @Hanarion !
this is an excellent plugin,